IMPORTANT TIP:To ensure the serum will work its best, be sure your entire eyelid and brow area are clean by removing all makeup. Any oil based removers/moisturizers can leave a film which can create a barrier between your lashes and the serum.
- Shake the bottle for even application of ingredients.
- For longer lashes , swipe a stroke of the brush along your upper eyelid margin at the base of the eyelashes from the outer eye towards the inner eye. Blot any excess solution beyond the lash line. Do not apply in your eye or to the lower lash line. The product will distribute to your bottle lash line just by blinking ;)
- For fuller brows , draw short, hair-like strokes upward from the start of your brow to the tail. *If you have zero sensitivity to the product, you may use it morning and night
- Allow the formula 5 minutes to dry before applying makeup. Do not allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to come into contact with surrounding structures, fingers, or any other unintended surface to avoid contamination by common bacteria known to cause infections.
- Contact lens wearers should be removed prior to application and may be reinserted after 15 minutes